Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tired of Waiting

I often get anxious for things to happen. Usually that means I do something to push it along and that always backfires. But I take back what I said about being happy to wait for Makenna's AJGM article since it would include updates on boy 1 and 2 and include a new case on the East Coast of the USA. While I am anxious to read of the newest child I am more anxious to see what is written about 'Kenna. I don't expect to learn anything new...but they may slip and put some things in the article I have never heard before? I am trying not to bother the MMI team. But I also know, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". Must be time to send some polite inquiries to some people? And I struggle with the polite part in many, many situations. I don't want to offend/alienate this group.


I recently bought a calender, poster and t-shirt from Despair.com. Somehow they cheer me up! The t-shirt has this on it:



















This is the poster I bought. It pretty much explains my presence on the internet. And the fact I still get up and go to work every day. Oh and the whole husband/father aspect of my life. For example: "I DON'T KNOW WHY THE BUTTON IS STILL LEAKING! I have tried everything I know to do", said Clyde.

No comments: