Monday, May 12, 2008

Photo's

Saturday, May 10th, my niece graduated from high school. Way to go Sarah!!!
We went to the reception and I got some good photos which I want to share. Makenna made a new friend! Emily was so good with 'Kenna they became fast friends.
















This was after they all changed cloths and ran/rode until tired. Of course the kid riding isn't as tired as the rest.


It was also my mom's birthday, Happy Birthday, MOM!! She is always trying to get a good photo of Makenna. She has taken most of the good ones...but statistically the number is still low.


1 comment:

sheri Bryant said...

Clyde, Thank you so much for your dedication to this blog and for all the information you provide for your viewers on a regular basis.
I am sure the viewers appreciate this as much as I do!

Sheri (Clyde's wife)