Friday, May 23, 2008

New Viewer


I must acknowledge a new guest to my blog. He left a comment so he gets recognized. Thanks Ray. Ray is my brother and a little known fact, believe it or not, is we are twins. Obviously if you see us together you kinda figure it out. Ray is 4 minutes older than me and a little taller, I just happen to be standing on the sidewalk (so I look taller). Clyde is on the left, with the cap on. This photo was from August 2006. We had been scuba diving/spear fishing.

Dann wrote this to me, "Your brother Ray wrote a message in Puk's guestbook!!!
Soooooo kind of him!! He must be very proud of his little niece
!" Clyde said, "I know Makenna really likes Ray and his wife Laura, and vise-versa. But I don't know how proud he is...he hasn't bought her a pony or anything that special yet."

3 comments:

Daan said...

Hi Clyde and Ray,

Twins??? Why is this photo so small Clyde? what are you hiding? I clicked on the photo to try to enlarge it, to figure out how identical you guys are looking. Wow, this picture disappeared huge!!! Yes, if i have to say it, you are indentical twins except of the moustache and the fast ageing proces Clyde is in, because of having a child with disabilities! lol

{{HUGS}}} from Daniƫlle

Clyde said...

Hi Daan,
I don't understand how to do a photo. I scanned it from a 4X6" print and told the program to "format the size" and it did get huge! If I weren't wearing a cap my hair would show some color, maybe? That other guy looks old! Thanks!

Daan said...

Hi Clyde,

It's pretty quiet here lately?!
I hope everything is O.K. with you, Sheri and Makenna.
Here is everything fine. I'm counting the weeks/days till the kids have a 6 weeks summer holliday! Only four weeks to go!yeah!

Speak to you soon!
{{{hugs}}} Daniƫlle