Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Q&A time

I want to share this because some intelligent, regular readers have noticed some of my posts take a long time to show up on the web. (It is not nice to lurk Kristy. You could at least leave a comment that ends with the word "idiot".) It is not blogspots fault. When I have time and I am in the mood I start a letter, or even two or three. I write feverishly while the flow of thought is there. But then I save them as a draft. So I can edit them with a "different frame of mind". (And I have deleted a lot of good stuff!) But the day/time I start composing them is when it says they were posted. So the Post that says Sunday, March 30 didn't show up until late on Monday. And there may be some in the future that sit a week or more. Or some times two, long, intellectual posts will show up with the same date. Usually I write one, start another, quit, edit the first one send it, finish the other one send it the next day but it looks like they were the same day. Hope that makes sense? And I suppose I could somehow control that? But I don't care. Clyde

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my comment Clyde. I enjoy keeping up with your story and the stories of those families you are in contact with. I don't consider it lurking. : ) Keep up the good work.

Clyde said...

Thank You for the comment Kristy! I guess lurking can mean more than I apply to the word, sorry. I never ment to include you in somthing as bad as a dirty old man who hang out outside the girls locker room...type of lurking. Clyde

Anonymous said...

Wow - Clyde - you have a lurker - surely that means celebrity status !!

Keep up the good work - will email you some thoughts soon...I don't have them often you see....