Thursday, April 10, 2008




I am tired of shoveling snow! Usually when we get a spring snow storm it can be left alone to melt. This one was deep enough I had to get a shovel out to find the steps. This photo was taken 2:30 pm April 10th, it is the front door to my house. I actually got worried about 11:30am and left work. (22miles north west of town). Which meant I basically drove home in the worst of it. But my little 2 wheel drive pickup with a narrow wheel base barely got me home.







I have permission from Daniƫlle to put Puk's website link here. Like she said no one will understand it anyway! So a good friends' site is: http://www.pukveron.kijkonzepeuter.nl/babysite/welkom.php


And I have to include a poster Daan sent me the other day. It really cheered me up! And Sheri really liked it and my mom was here so I had to print a copy for her. Thank you, Daan.
What else? Now that my hands have warmed up I don't want to go shovel more snow. I hate it when my mind draws a blank. Take Care, everyone!

No comments: