Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Why Blog?

I told some one, a couple years ago, a did not want a blog because it would be only self serving, and depressing to the reader (and it would have been at that time). This, like all blogs, will still seem self serving at times, maybe depressing occasionally. I would say, "I am sorry" right now but I am not. Anyway, I spent hours sending private e-mails, to family, friends and writing long, intelligent (I think) letters to doctors with the belief that some one else got my message and knew what I was thinking? But that didn't really advance my knowledge base, much. People wouldn't know what to say, so didn't reply. People would have one or two similar issues but a totally different mountain to climb. I started my blog because I found a need to reach a specific audience. This post may sound weak because I have no permission to name names, other than the public domain names. I started this blog to help reach MUUWIRED and SANEMUM from MakingContact.org! And others who may visit that site in the future. And it is a great site, everyone reading this should visit there!
I hope my candor on this blog convinces people I am the real deal! I have one goal: contact with others who have an interest in children of any age, with disabilities. But specifically Pierpont Syndrome. I know there are "dozens" of us now, world wide.

2 comments:

supergoat said...

Hello Clyde - just wanted to say that you have succeeded in one goal. I will contact you outside of this public space (email) .

Regards

Muuwired

Clyde said...

It is wonderful to know I have had some success from this! Please do contact me. Clyde