Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Saturdays

I have had a lot of time, today, to think about what I should and shouldn't put on this blog (or what may be allowed). And if you try and follow it at all you will see things deleted that you thought you read once. Maybe so? If it is something you really wanted to be able to quote me on, contact me. I will stand behind everything I say or write, as a personal opinion: [Or write then delete.] . I will leave, my thoughts, on this site until some one asks me, in a nice way, to remove it! I am not trying to write about my fight with a diagnosis, syndrome or a particular medical field! Or start a fight about one country against another! I am trying to reach a specific audience: Parent's of Children who have been diagnosed or may be diagnosed with Pierpont Syndrome. So I appreciate my editorial staff. The People who tell me, "you can't say that!" Even when I think they are wrong and I am right and I SHOULD say it.
So it was a great Saturday! I finished a job on a Saturday! That's gotta be a first? Usually Saturdays are spent fixing problems from the M-F efforts. But, I get to be in charge of the RADIO on Saturday! Which is what I was, mostly, thinking about today. If anyone has problems understanding many of my vague references, about any subject, listen to PRI (Public Radio International), or NPR (National Public Radio), or your Nebraska Public Radio Station on Saturday. That is basically my view of the world. And it is awesome! Tonight, Prairie Home Companion is the annual "joke show"....So I am waiting for, "The Thistle and Shamrock" to come on. I love PHC but the joke show takes so much effort to follow, and with little reward....Perhaps I left my sense of humor in some waiting room somewhere? I used to enjoy it more.

Thank you! Clyde

No comments: