Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Costume







Well, I liked the TWO costume ideas Sheri had. And after getting the first one ready I really hoped we were done, for this year. I guess not. But the outfit based around the Kid Kart won't work for visiting people on halloween, I guess? So we finished another costume today. I won't tell you what it is... until after halloween. Look at the photos and if you can guess what Makenna is supposed to be you should win a prize, you won't, but you should. Clyde

7 comments:

Daan said...

Great costumes!!
O.k. i'll give it a try:

I guess that a whole group of motor cycle-drivers, drove over Makenna?! Or something like that?

Daan

Clyde said...

You are correct in that guess. But you have not yet guessed "what she is".

Daan said...

I took my magnifying glass and studied the photo very extensive. I think it was a "speed bump" that drove over poor little Mak. Yes, i'm pretty sure! LOL!!!

The Roberts said...

Did you ever give the answer to what she is?

She is cute whatever she is and good idea. I thought she looked like yellow line in road with tire marks??

Clyde said...

This costume for Makenna is a little misleading as shown in the photos when she is sitting upright. She is a "speed bump"! Which I suppose is only funny when Makenna is rolling on the floor and always under foot? Or if you lift a footrest on a recliner then you can't put it down because she is under there.... But I think yellow is her color so was very happy to make this costume. And I give Sheri credit for designing it and painting the "tire tracks"! It was fun for us. Thanks, Clyde

Anonymous said...

i am anxiously awaiting an update on your family!

Clyde said...

Thanks Anonymous,

I think the site needs more frequent updates too. Especially when I see NOTHING was put on between Halloween and Christmas. I will do better. Thanks for the kick in the pants.