Saturday, July 19, 2008

We ARE alive!








Hi everyone,

Makenna and Mom have been traveling some.... about 4000 miles. And Makenna was "very good" the whole time! And Sheri had fun even though that many days on the road takes its' toll. Yes, it has been forever since my last post. While they were gone I got a lot of work done. I didn't have the mindset to post. Anyway Sheri and Makenna have made it home from California, then Colorado. So I have a few photos to put up.



This is Austyn, 'Kenna and Ally. They are cousins that live in Colorado.











This is Alyx, another cousin in Colorado, and Makenna wearing her cap like a gang-banger" wanna-be.
I will try and be more regular with posts. I am trying to keep this about Makenna and as many realize...sometimes nothing changes for months and months....So I guess it is based on my ability to craft a story? Clyde

1 comment:

Daan said...

Oooooh she is sooooooooo cute!!!
If you ever want to get rid of her, please sent her to Eersel in Holland!!! lol
Daniƫlle